Tuesday, August 12, 2008

DAY 1: AC Announces Intentions to Storm the White House.

"The Secret Service had better go to Lowe's and make me some fresh keys!" stated The Angry Czeck in a stirring and sometimes emotional speech to his fan. "Because unless they want me kicking in the front door of the White House, I'm a-coming in!"

The fan clapped his hands enthusiastically as The Angry Czeck announced his bid for the White House. Already, the two major candidates issued a release to the press.

"I'll put out a cigarette in his eye!" stated Senator Barack Obama.

Senator John McCain was even less articulate. "Me eat his bones!"

The Angry Czeck remained unperturbed. "Yessir, as soon as I get me my Secret Service detail, I'm hitting the streets of America!"

And then he sat down on the hood of his car, and he patiently waited for his Secret Service bodyguards to arrive.

##

No comments: